During the time of rapid and unprecedented changes over the past few years, the United Arab
Emirates (UAE) has been through a series of tax reforms. There has been a rapid pace of legislative
and regulatory changes which were aimed to streamline the country’s tax system, bring it in line
with best global practices and incorporate international standards of tax transparency to avoid
harmful tax practices.
Our team of dedicated and experienced tax professionals stays up-to-date on tax developments at
the local and national level and are well-equipped to give the perspective and support to handle
requirements of organizations to align their businesses operations with the changing regulatory
environment. We aim to provide our clients with efficient and high-quality service tailored to specific
needs throughout the entire tax life cycle – planning, provision, compliance, and working with tax
Value added Tax (VAT) Services
- VAT Health Check
- VAT Registration, De-Registration
- VAT Voluntary Registration and Disclosure
- VAT Return Filing & Refund
- VAT Due Diligence
- VAT Audit
- VAT Penalty Waivers
Corporate Tax (CT) Services
- CT Impact Assessment
- CT Registration, De-Registration
- Tax Planning & Advisory
- Tax Accounting & Provisioning
- CT Filing & Refund
- CT Audit
Economic Substance Reporting (ESR) Services
- Assess the status of the businesses under the ESR framework and its activity.
- Submit a notification to the Ministry of Finance (MoF).
- Prepare and submit the ESR Report with the MoF.
- Provide advisory services on formulating substance, testing the activities, ESR documentation, GAP
- Review and submit appeals for penalties.