We are seeking a dedicated and qualified individual to join our team as an AML Compliance Consultant.
AMA was founded in the year 1987 in India and today, it has developed into one of the reputed accounting and advisory firms providing services in GCC, India, Singapore and US. We are backed with a team of hard-core professionals qualified in the field of Auditing and Assurance, Accounting and Advisory, Tax, IT Services and Consultancy
AMA is an entity which has been developed to provide services in the field of Auditing, Compliance, Regulatory, Economic and Business Feasibility Studies. We assist organizations in setting up their business by providing Audit and Assurance services through in-depth assessment of various entry options, identifying and regularizing procedures and advising on bottlenecks in governance, regulatory, tax and compliance issues.
We take pride in adhering to the highest ethical norms and professional standards, delivering high quality services through excellent execution of work. AMA administers the provision of innovative ideas and solutions based on the professional capabilities, industry insight and marketing knowledge.
1. CAMS or equivalent compliance certificate.
2. Must be based in the UAE.
3. 2-3 years of relevant experience in AML compliance.
4. In-depth knowledge of AML laws and regulations in the UAE.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Review and provide advice on areas of regulatory change and applicable best practices in the region. Update the relevant manuals and procedures as necessary to ensure compliance.
2. Design and deliver staff training and internal briefings to ensure that the Firm and its employees comply with applicable legislation. Conduct briefings on regulatory changes and developments and their potential impact on the Firm.
3. Prepare and submit the following Regulatory Returns: MLRO Returns, AML Board Reports, and other periodic regulatory reports.
4. Perform Money Laundering/Terrorist Financing (ML/TF) risk assessments.
5. Conduct compliance monitoring and surveillance, report to senior management on the appropriateness and effectiveness of the Firm’s systems and controls, and implement any required enhancements.
6. Receive and investigate internal suspicious activity reports. When necessary, submit External Suspicious Activity Reports (“SAR”) to the Financial Intelligence Unit of the UAE Central Bank and inform the regulator of their submission.
7. Maintain accurate and organized records related to AML compliance.
8. Facilitate AML audits and examinations.
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job type: Full time
Kindly send us your CVs at email@example.com